Tuesday, July 8, 2008

1st Post = Assingment

Woohoo I've finally opened a blog. Although it's an assignment but this blog will go on unless I forgot the password to log on.

You should know that this 1st posting is an assignment, so I've been told to post about my view on computers or PC's.

My first class in Uitm was CSC 134. It's about PC's. I learned about pros and cons of PC's.

Let's start with the pros first. It speeds up and simplifies the work.I agree with this because my PC does help me when I'm doing my PMR. The PC also is really reliable. If you want proof, my PC still have all of my documents from my UPSR report. That's six years ago. It's also consistent and not lie people who usually gets a lil bit rusty after a few years of service.

Now for the cons. Privacy. You've heard before that people's identities been stolen, right? And from where does this thing happened? From the PC of course with help from the internet. The internet is like a stream of info and identities. So when people goes fishing in tha stream, they will caught something other than info. If it's use by bad people it'll cause trouble to the dude who's identity been stolen. One other thing is piracy. People nowadays don't buy cd's, they download songs ofhe internet. If people pay for it, its okay, but if people doesnt pay, it's doesn't become fair to the artist who produced the music.

But to me, there's more pros than cons for PC's. And a word of the wise, use your PC responsibly (although I never will. Long live P2P software)

1 comment:

nadahahs said...

Welcome to blogger world. So actually not difficult to use a computer for good purpose only. But however, our mentality must be strong, because in internet today there are so many bad thing that we must avoid. so discipline is important. than we must believe that god never sleep.

So how do you feel if your document and identity been stolen by someone on the internet? Did you realize some of P2P application can steal your documents? You can describe on your next posting.