Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Raya.....

Selamat hari raya to all....

My raya this year is not so eventful like last year because of the short amount of time given to enjoy it. I celebrated raya in Shah Alam (but I was told that I would be celebrating it in Perak. Oh well.....) But still, it has it's highlights.

This year, all of our family members gathered at my house to celebrate raya. this makes me very happy as I get to play with my very cute and adorable niece, Sasha. but on that day, she's a little grumpy and doesn't want anyone to hold her besides her parents and grandparents and also my mother.

After all that, I drove to Kuala Selangor to visit my grandmothers grave. After I've read the Yasin, I visited a few family members there and went home.

So, how's your raya..? Comment me and let me know about it.

Nizam a.k.a D.K.C

1 comment:

Aslieza Asnan said...

akum...nizam,best la Hari Raya kau...at least dat gak kau beraya ngan grandparents kau...aku tak dpt pun...HuHuk...pastu pegi ziarah kubur pun tak dapat bab kubur keluarga aku suma kat kampung...tahun ni aku beraya dengan ala kadar jak..tak balik kampung pun.....duit raya pun tak berapa bnyk nak dapat....HuHuk...sudah la cuti sekejap jak,pastu raya tahun nie pun cam tak ramai org sangat...macam sunyi jak raya tahun nie...tapi insyallah Raya tahun depan akn lbih Gempak kot...HaHaHs....Insyallah... =p