Saturday, February 21, 2009

Drifting With Mr. Obama.....

Izzat @ Obama and me planned to go find a laundry to dry-clean our jackets. He also asked me to teach him how to drive. So, I waked up at the usual time only to get Obama to yell at me at 6 in the morning.

After prayers, I burned some time until 10 by watching 300. Love King Leonidas's leadership and also his bravery.

At 10, we drove out to VM. Stopped by Petronas to fill some gas (OK la, petrol la....) and drove to VM while teaching about throttle and clutch control. After we arrived, we got down to the the parking and I show the route whe he should be practicing and I throw in a sumthin' extra.

As some of you guys might remember, the VM underground parking is sloped downwards from its entrance, giving me and edge in acceleration for the surprise. I accelerated to about 30 kmh, turn left sharply and pulled the handbrake at the same time, hence, I drifted like in Tokyo Drift. I scared Obama like hell. I went for another try but almost hit a pillar. That scared me like hell. Note to self, dont drift in VM parking lot. Thought him driving. He did ok.

Then, as a "test" he must drive to CS. Had breakfast and bought Jim's KFC. Then, we went searching for a dry-cleaner. Note to self, dont make Obama navigate while his driving. You will get lost while he's driving. We went past a turn while on the way to Park Avanue. Luck was on our side when we found our way back to Park Avanue. Then after another filling of Caltex gold, we looked at the fuel. Damn, weh have lots of petrol. Then, Obama's brain has a spark of insanity. He wants to show Jim that he can drive.

So, he drove us back to UiTM to pick Jim up. Then he drove us to Lembah Bujang. The one thing that scared me shitless while he's driving is when cornering. He rarely slows down for a corner. This aint no Sepang F1 track. After some verbal abuse, he drove a little slower, but still blazingly fast for village roads. While on the way, we got lost again and that drove me nuts, even more when the driver keeps stalling the car.(noob)

After the crazy runabout, we arrived at Lembah bujang, only to be dissapointed with seeing a dry waterfall (odd, aint it). So we went to the archeological muzeum. After my alter ego gave some explaination about the artifacts, went to a vending machine. Today's Jim's lucky day. He dropped some coins in the vending machine and got two cans. Damn he's lucky today.

And guess who we bump into today. I'm not telling.......
So, today I'm filled with joy, surprise and fear and info.
So, thats the life of a Don....

2 comments:

* [ F y z a ] * said...

What a day filled with emotions..

EmezaRahza said...

what da fish!!!
nyesal aku naek aritue..
hahahah....
gile nk bunuh aku ke ape...
dh laa aku ade bnde x setel lagi...
huuhuh
bguslaa obama improve lagi kay...