Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stupidity

Stupidity is defined as an inability of a person to contemplate the surrounding.

But thats my definition.

And that is how I feel right now.

Stupid......

I'm in Madam Rosnelim's class.....

Being quiet as a mice who is full of Mozzarela cheese....

Because I have no clue on what they are talking about........

Other then PPSMI....

Which I have very little knowledge on.

Damn I feel stupid.

But someone said to me:

"Never give up, muthafucka"

Then, I shall not give up.

I will never give up learning,

and beating all of them with my grades....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha relaks bro..no retreat no surrender..that's spartan law
bila mau link aku daa haha

u r so mean! said...

tipu lar zam nie..
org rse yg pling diam dlm kelas global adalah sy!!
dan sy bygkn kalo sy still kt PL3E msti lg diam..
bisu terus kot!!
hahahaha..