Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rain

Monsoon season now. Thus equaling to colder temperatures at night a.k.a time for me to sleep, which equates to me waking up on a later time, which is at about 10 a.m. Why did I bring this up? Just to complain.

Didn't post here for a long time, because I eff-ing lazy and I don't know what to post.

Busy these last few weeks. Went to service the freaking Kancil Neo GT-R, which cost about 500 bucks. Went to Genting. Lots of fun, but I gone back home with a headache and nausea, in which I blame the numb nuts who spin the cup ride thingy at max speed. Went to putrajaya to celebrate friends birthdays. BBQ at my friends house which is a lot of fun, because we played with helium filled balloons, did some karaoke and played twister.

Now, I eff-ing tired and enjoying all of my PS3 games library.

P/S (to whom it may concern): I you have the guts, call me. Don't send messages at facebook. You have my number.

No comments: