Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mid Sem Mind Purge

Unnoticed by the Don (ME) that it is already mid semester.
Things will go haywire as each day goes by.

Now?
Its a bit hazy at the moment.
Like a man who has just smoked some California Kush.
Ooooooo Wieeeee!!!!!!!!
I'm high man!!!!!!!!
As high as Sheikh Muzaffar.......

This is the exit for people like me.
People who are easily psyched and stressed.
Smoking some pot,
and rambles on his blog,
which no one reads.

I don't really care.
Because as no body is reading my blog.
I can say what the fuck I want.
Even subversive stuff.
So try me in court under Article 149 or whatever.
IF YOU FUCKING DARE.
In which case, I'm a pussy who cares for his ass hole.
I don't want to be sodomised in jail.
So, I will not post any subversive things.

For any readers of my blog out there,
I know my blog does not make any fucking sense.
So, say sorry to yourself for not understanding.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry.
I'm stressed.
So there.

No comments: