Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1.9.10: Yes, I'm Talking To You

I'm am sick and fucked up of you yabbing your mouth about your effing problems through text.
I hate reading your problems.
Listening is better.

God gave you a mouth to speak.
So, effing speak!!!
I am willing to listen.
I've told you a trillions times, if you got a problem, come talk to me.
But no, you keep it in you and you go cry and effing wants to blame me for it.
Like OMG!? WTF?
Like WTH?

You've almost ruined a what supposed to be a great night.

Damn it, WTF do you really want? Really?

1 comment:

EmezaRahza said...

yeah...
nothing i can say bro....
suppose one of da great nite in this ramadahan but everythings have changed...im so disappointed of that~~!
nvermind bro we build up again haa another one....hahaha...chill la bebeh=P