Monday, November 15, 2010

15.11.10: Deaf Punkt

This is my personal rants directed to a person in particular. So if you think this is you, yeah, and if its not, discard this post.

Eww, accept me as I am. Eww, my weakness is accepting everybody's weakness. Well boo-fuckin-hoo. Like I give a damn. Don't go blaming others for your own selfless mistakes and shit. The problem here is you. You and your hard-head. Every advice I've given can't get through that thick skull of yours, and you say I must take care of your feelings? How about mine? How about all your friends that you've hurt? How about them? Have you given any thought to them? I can tell you this, FUCK NO. If you keep up like this, I'd rather shoot myself in the head with a 12-gauge shotgun. There, I'm done.

LAdies, and gentlemen, I'm done with my rants. Got to go. Busy with errands.

No comments: