Friday, February 11, 2011

Kowreck The Blur

From my point of view right now, everything is a major blur.

I can't comprehend anything that is happening to me, around me and above all else, anything.

Learning is become much more blurrier than usual, even when I'm concentrating.

I cant even focus in class for more than 15 minutes.

Supplements help a little but it taste like shit.

Try imagining drinking liquid chickens after you've had your breakfast.

But thank god it's still tolerable.

So, basically I've already lost my way in this world.

I'm floating adrift like a ghost who is stuck on earth,

can't even go to hell, even less likely to go to heaven.

So, here I am.

Just a body with a soul that has no way to go.

No target set for the future.

Well, maybe there is a target.

I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: