Sunday, May 15, 2011

On The Other Side

Have you been on the other side of anything???
I think I've done the ultimate on being on the other side of anything.
On the opposition side of a football match,
and to add to that ultimate factor, its Selangor vs. Kelantan.
KE-freakin-LANTAN dude.

First of all, let me tell you this, the supporters are funny as hell.
When they heckle the players, it's the funniest thing you've ever heard.
And I don't understand shit what are they talking about.
Not a single word.
Zip. Zero. Nada.
But, its still funny as hell.

Yes, I'm a Selangorian, and yes, I support Selangor.
But, I just want to know how the supporters who really love their team support them.
Thus, Selangor vs. Kelantan is the perfect opportunity to know how.
Even before the match start I'm super disappointed with the Selangor supporters.
Only one part of the home side supporters if packed but not the rest.



Yes, its really only that much


Kelantan supporters come in droves, buses, and whatever transport they can get on to support their team.


ITS A SEA OF RED WARRIOR SUPPORTERS!!!!

That's inside, but on the outside of the stadium, there's police trucks, FRU's and even police on horses (which I'm very terrified of). But, really guys, police on horses??? Do you have to go to that extent?
I wasn't alone to the stadium, that would be suicide. So, the kartel is out and about that night.


The man responsible for me sitting in the Kelantan Support Zone


I'm a Selangorian and I support Kelantan. (Its a scarf on my head).


And that night, Selangor was destroyed by Kelantan.


That's the half time score. Can't see it, refer picture below


Yeah, bitches. 3 fuckin nil.

Later in the match.


Kelantan scored another goal.....


....and another (Yes, I have a wet armpit, it was 30 celcius in the freaking stadium you bastards)

Selangor (finally) scored a goal in the dying minutes and Apek (the keeper) was pissed as having a hissy fit. Chillax dude, you've already won.

And to add to the night, we got some free food.
So, that's it. Now, I'm gonna lick my wounds because of yesterdays futsal game.

No comments: