Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Failures and Disappointments

I've just got to my lowest point of my life.
Failing and disappointing everyone.
This is of my own doing.
And now I'm having a little bit of a suicidal thought.
I'm thinking if I was better off, the world would be a much better place.
And everyone would be happy.
No one will be disappointed.
Damn.
This is a very low point, even for me.
I'm very livid of myself.
I feel like such a disappointment.
And sure, I can release all this pressure to anyone, but the question is to who?
Everyone who I can speak to I've disappointed.
I am so, so, ashamed to talk to them.
Even more ashamed to apologize to them.
So, all I can do is cry at the moment.
And is still crying now, alone, in the darkest pit of souls.



2 comments:

Nurarnida Sabrina said...

Talk to me. release ur pressure to me. Im here. B strong.

p/s : no wonder u look so gloomy today.

EmezaRahza said...

'those people' were still around for you...its only on you to make that move to build everything back to normal..it does not matter how busy you are but you should know how to take back their heart...chill sahabat...we've known nearly 4years...anything im still around...lets join us sometimes dats it....chow!