Friday, June 6, 2014

After Grad Chronicles: The Search

Graduated in May and finished the school program.
Now, its the search for a firm to chamber.
Already sent 10 resumes out. 2 replied and went to them interviews.
The first one is alright but the second one is not so alright.
Whatever. You live and you learn.
Still keeping it positive.
Also applied for internships in companies in the legal department.
Just keeping my options open.

Yeah, still praying and waiting for my big break.

You know what, actually, I feel like a total failure.
Every single one of my friends has started chambering.
I'm the only few that hasn't.
I'm trying to keep it positive.
But It's really hard to.
But I know, I'll have my chance, my opportunity, my rezeki, to chamber, or even get a job that has something to do with law.
Allah knows better. He planned it all. It's up to me now.

I pray that Allah will guide me through this journey.
Amin...

No comments: