Thursday, June 11, 2009

Very Early Morning Blurbs and Rants.......

When you look at the time this post is posted, maybe you're wondering why this guy ain't asleep yet......
FYI, I will not sleep if I'm occupied with something or if I'm fueled with something and the fuel may be in physical or mental form..........
I'm not occupied with anything.......
So, maybe I'm fueled by something........
Usually, It's Red Bull.....
But I haven't had any today........
Okay, maybe in the afternoon......
But the effects should be long gone by now......
That just leaves the mental-type fuel......
What is it?????????
Is it anger.....?
Is it hatred.....?
Is it jealosy.....?
Even I can't specify it myself.......
My mind is all over the place right now......
While typing this......
I'm listening to Boyz II Men's A Ribbon in the Sky.....
And.......
I'm still pondering what fueled me through this night.....
To keep me awake....
And give me this idea of writing this post.......
And This question just popped in my head.....
Am I writing this post as a plead for mercy or attention.......
Or I'm just letting all my feelings out........
I think I'm stressed.......
About what.....?
I don't even know.......
Repeating the same Boyz II Men song again......
I think this song hits the spot for me.....
Soft and mellow......
It brings tears to my eyes listening to this song.......
I don't know why.......
My stomach is churning.....
Maybe it's hungry or something.......
Tomorrow I've got 2 classes form 8 till 12.....
2 hours each......
Hmm......
I must do my best to get an excellent result.....
For the sake of my parents......
May Allah bless them.....Amin......
Got to end this.......
Or It'll never end......

SPARTANS!!!!!!!!
AUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Veneratio Justicia Palma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

spartan!tonight we dine in hell!! haha