Saturday, September 19, 2009

Forgiveness By Don Kowreck Corleone

Tomorrows the day,
that signifies that Ramadhan has passed away,
a month for good things I would say,
for the month that has passed away.

As the takbirs blare out from speakers,
either from mosques or TV's,
everybody put a smile on their faces,
to celebrate a day of happiness and victory.

My eyes are filled with tears,
while I'm writing this post,
thinking what I've done all this years,
and also missing the month where I will miss the most.

This post I'm writing,
is to apologize to everybody who know me,
for the sins that was my doing,
on the people that I see.

My apologies I give,
with my deepest sincerity,
I just can hope that I can live,
to apologize to everybody.

I am sorry to you all,
for the terrible things that I have done,
for the bad name that I call,
or the terrible actions I have done.

Please forgive me,
for all of my sins,
Happy Hari Raya everybody,
Maaf Zahir Batin.

Drive safely. Remember your loved ones.

No comments: